How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best subwoofer equalizer . We would recommend using Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best subwoofer equalizer review:
Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
- 6 Channel 7-Band High Performance Car Audio 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Electronic Equalizer
- Featuring 2 (Balanced & Selectable) RCA Inputs - Main and Auxiliary (Aux w/ Variable Gain Control) | THD: 0. 005%
- High Voltage (Max Output Voltage - 7V) Gold Plated Pre-Amp RCA Outputs - Front, Rear, and Subwoofer (with Variable Subwoofer Level Control on Front of EQ)
- 7 Fully Adjustable -12 dB to +12 dB EQ Bands (50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2. 2 kHz, 6 kHz, 16 kHz) with Built-in Fader Control
- Take Full Control Over Your Car Audio System with this EQ | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB, Low Pass Frequency Switch: 60 Hz / 120 Hz
Audio Control Three.2 in-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer/Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs
- In-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer / Subwoofer crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs In-dash Pre-Amp Controller Two input channels and two, four, or six channels of output
- Stereo and Para-BASS equalization controls
- On-board pre-amp line driver up to 13 volts peak Master volume control and fader Selectable illumination - Cool Blue or Hot Red LED's! Compact ½ DIN chassis
Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
- 3-way Electronic Crossover
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control
- Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls
Sound Storm Labs S4EQ 4 Band Pre Amp Car Equalizer with Gold Plated Front Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
- Dual Color Illumination
- Variable Subwoofer Filter, Subwoofer Level Control, Master Volume Control
- Switchable Phase Selector, Fader Control, Input Selector, 2 Source Input
- Gold-Plated Front, Rear, and Subwoofer Outputs, Pre-amp Output: 7 V
- EQ Band Center Frequencies: 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz
Subwoofer Frequency Generator / Tester for Equalizers, Crossovers, Amplifiers, Subs, Car Stereos, Home Theaters and more
- Generator low frequency test tones
- Great for showing off subwoofers
- 98hz down to and earth shaking 10hz
Timpano TPT-EQ7 7 Band Graphic Equalizer Subwoofer Level Control EQ 7V Driver
- 7 Band Graphic Equalizer
- 1/2 – DIN Graphic Equalizer / Crossover
- 6-Channel / 8-Volt RCA Line-Level Output
- 2 Selectable Inputs
- Subwoofer-Level Control
dbx 1231 Dual-Channel, 31-Band Graphic Equalizer , Black
1 used from $208.61
- Revolutionary instant encode/decode Type III Noise Reduction in-circuit at the push of a button
- Increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
- Patent-pending Peak Plus Limiter threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off) can transparently tame the wildest hits or the subtlest nuances of any signal
- Four segment LED bar graph for BOTH Gain Reduction AND Output Level Status LEDs offer visual feedback for all settings on the front panel
- Inputs: ¼” TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot), and barrier terminal strip
Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, Fixed Bands (PEQ10)
- Four fixed bands (high, mid, low and sub) with 12dB of boost / cut adjustment. The adjustable subwoofer crossover and gain control add flexibility to your bottom end
- 4 Band Adjustment, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter
- Subwoofer Level Control, Auxiliary Input
- Master Volume Control, Fader Control
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment, PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, Fixed Bands
- 5 Band Adjustment, Adjustable Center Frequencies on Each Band
- Auxiliary Input, Master Volume Control
- Fader Control, PWM Power Supply
- S / N : ≥ 85dB, Night Illumination
- Acrylic Top Cover, Output Gain: + 18dB
Best subwoofer equalizer – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a subwoofer equalizer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a subwoofer equalizer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your subwoofer equalizer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most subwoofer equalizers fall within the price range of $ 0 to $ 439. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs.
If you want something medium range, choose Sound Storm Labs S4EQ 4 Band Pre Amp Car Equalizer with Gold Plated Front Rear and Subwoofer Outputs. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the dbx 1231 Dual-Channel, 31-Band Graphic Equalizer , Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the subwoofer equalizer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is dbx 1231 Dual-Channel, 31-Band Graphic Equalizer , Black
3. The brand
Buying the subwoofer equalizer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your subwoofer equalizer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a subwoofer equalizer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best subwoofer equalizer?
The best subwoofer equalizer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
Are there any good deals on subwoofer equalizer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best subwoofer equalizer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest subwoofer equalizer?
Although most of the cheaper subwoofer equalizer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on dbx 1231 Dual-Channel, 31-Band Graphic Equalizer , Black
Where can I buy the subwoofer equalizer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best subwoofer equalizer
We hope you liked the subwoofer equalizers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,