How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen nikon 1 nikkor lenses . We would recommend using Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 nikon 1 nikkor lenses – Our Picks
Top nikon 1 nikkor lenses review
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
84 used from $120.56
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
27 used from $99.98
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film; Lens Case: CL-30S
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Lens not zoomable
- Focal Length : 50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 m)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 6/5
- Note: Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, and D5600 cameras--lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera's lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
Nikon LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
2 used from $8.99
- Compatible with Nikon F mount lenses.
Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- DX-format, high-power 5.8x zoom lens with focal length ranging from 18 to 105mm, Broad picture angle range approximates the perspective of a 27-157.5mm lens on a 35mm-format film camera or Nikon FX-format digital SLR
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports, Vibration Reduction assures sharper handheld pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
- Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
- Works with: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
- Works with: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
29 used from $360.00
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Lens (Black)
2 used from $879.00
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 10 groups.
- Uses 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Super ED glass offers a low refractive index and low light dispersion
Important notes when buying nikon 1 nikkor lenses
There are some things you should consider when buying a nikon 1 nikkor lenses. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a nikon 1 nikkor lenses. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your nikon 1 nikkor lenses and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most nikon 1 nikkor lensess fall within the price range of $ 109 to $ 8.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed).
If you want something medium range, choose Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the nikon 1 nikkor lenses you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
3. The brand
Buying the nikon 1 nikkor lenses from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your nikon 1 nikkor lenses to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a nikon 1 nikkor lenses from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best nikon 1 nikkor lenses?
The best nikon 1 nikkor lenses is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
Are there any good deals on nikon 1 nikkor lenses?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best nikon 1 nikkor lenses and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest nikon 1 nikkor lenses?
Although most of the cheaper nikon 1 nikkor lenses do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
Where can I buy the nikon 1 nikkor lenses?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best nikon 1 nikkor lenses
We hope you liked the nikon 1 nikkor lensess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,