How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen compact audio mixer . We would recommend using Soundcraft EFX12 High-Performance 12-Channel Lexicon Effect Mixer as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best compact audio mixer review:
Soundcraft EFX12 High-Performance 12-Channel Lexicon Effect Mixer
- 8+2 and 12+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
BEHRINGER, 12 XENYX 1202FX, 3-Pin XLR, Black
2 used from $277.47
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
QSC TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer with Bag
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly. The TouchMix personal monitor app requires iOS 8 or higher
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels. Power Requirements- 42 W, 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz.Frequency Response- 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
K-Mix Compact 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Effects and Multi-Channel 8x10 USB Audio Interface
1 used from $499.00
- K-Mix -- The next generation audio interface and programmable mixer for studio and stage.
- AUDIO INTERFACE -- K-Mix is a pro-quality USB audio interface with µPre preamps for superb quality audio recording in the studio or on the stage.
- PROGRAMMABLE MIXER -- K-Mix is a fully programmable mixer that features flexible routing, per-channel DSP, and can function without a computer.
- CONTROL SURFACE -- K-Mix features an unbreakable precision opto-tactile control surface designed from the ground up to command any DAW.
- K-Mix is plug and play with Mac and requires a driver for Windows. The software Editors and Windows drivers are all available through the KMI downloads page
Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition
- 16 AnalogiQ total recall preamps with zero crossing detection and an advanced paddles 1dB step gain stage
- High contrast metallic finish controls offer excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control
- 800 x 480, sixteen million color 5-inch touchscreen and dedicated data encoder
- 17 motorized ALPS faders allow instant access to all channels and masters in a compact space, plus a dedicated master fader which dynamically follows the mix selection
- iLive FX, 100-scene recall, USB audio streaming, automatic mic mixer, Qu-Pad Mixing App, and more!
Mackie Mix Series, 8-Channel Compact Mixer with Studio-Level Audio Quality (Mix8)
8 used from $63.99
- 8-channel compact mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 2 mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality, pan, level and overload indication and phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 2 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels with clean, precise tone shaping
- 1 aux send with stereo 1/4'' returns
Mackie VLZ4 Series, 16-channel, 4-Bus Compact Mixer with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range and 16 Onyx Mic Preamps (1604VLZ4)
1 used from $698.00
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
Professional Audio Mixer, Phenyx Pro PTX-15 Mixing Console, 4 Channels, USB Input, Stereo Equalizer W/ 16 Echo Effects, Ideal for Stage, Live Gigs, and Karaoke （PTX-15A)
- 4-INPUT, 3 BAND EQ, +48V Phantom Power: This professional ultra-low noise discrete mic preamp has 4 mono input channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced line inputs. Ultra-musical 3-band EQ on all channels to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. +48V phantom power selection enables mixer to be used with condenser microphones and wired mics.
- USB/BLUETOOTH FUNCTION: Compatible with USB/flash reader/MP3, allowing users to stream music into the mixer and record to USB stick or computer. The Bluetooth function enables users to wirelessly stream music in from iPad and smartphone to mix music. Built-in controls to play/pause/switch between modes.
- STEREO GRAPHIC EQUALIZER, 16 ECHO EFFECTS: Sturdy construction to ensure greater durability. Built-in sound effects processor provides 16 echo/delayed effects, with detailed documentation to provide a better personal mix. This 4-input audio mixer also equipped with stereo graphic equalizer provides tone control and precise high-quality sound over different frequencies.
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND, VERSATILE USE: Extremely high headroom to offer more dynamic range. This audio mixer provides accurate, crisp and clear sound quality. The extra clean sounding effect makes it ideal for live mix in occasions like live gigs, shows, stage performance, DJ events, and karaoke. Besides, users can press ‘SOLO” button to monitor pre-fader unprocessed signal before output.
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX | 4 Channel Compact Studio Mixer with Built In Effects & USB Audio Interface for Home Studio Recording
6 used from $72.18
- Portable, Feature Packed Mixing Desk: 4 channel mixer with 1/4inches line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- Connects to all Your Studio Equipment: Stereo (2) 1/4inches outputs connect to active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control
- Home Studio Recording Essentials: XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high pass filters; Dual band EQ on channels 1 4; Multicolour LED metering for real time, visual level feedback
- Built in Studio Effects: 15 DSP effects with channel FX Sends and Master FX return level to adjust the volume of MultiMix 4 USB FX’s internal FX processor
- Perfect Capture: Class compliant (Mac & PC) USB audio interface records at 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz resolution and sends computer audio to powered loudspeakers and headphones
Best compact audio mixer – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a compact audio mixer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a compact audio mixer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your compact audio mixer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most compact audio mixers fall within the price range of $ 545 to $ 999.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Soundcraft EFX12 High-Performance 12-Channel Lexicon Effect Mixer.
If you want something medium range, choose K-Mix Compact 8-Channel Digital Mixer with Effects and Multi-Channel 8×10 USB Audio Interface. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mackie VLZ4 Series, 16-channel, 4-Bus Compact Mixer with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range and 16 Onyx Mic Preamps (1604VLZ4)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the compact audio mixer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mackie VLZ4 Series, 16-channel, 4-Bus Compact Mixer with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range and 16 Onyx Mic Preamps (1604VLZ4)
3. The brand
Buying the compact audio mixer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your compact audio mixer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a compact audio mixer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best compact audio mixer?
The best compact audio mixer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Soundcraft EFX12 High-Performance 12-Channel Lexicon Effect Mixer
Are there any good deals on compact audio mixer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best compact audio mixer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest compact audio mixer?
Although most of the cheaper compact audio mixer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mackie VLZ4 Series, 16-channel, 4-Bus Compact Mixer with Ultra-wide 60dB gain range and 16 Onyx Mic Preamps (1604VLZ4)
Where can I buy the compact audio mixer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best compact audio mixer
We hope you liked the compact audio mixers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,