How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best epson short throw . We would recommend using Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming – Black as it is available at reasonable price
Best epson short throw Review :
Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming - Black
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 120" – Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
- Sound by Yamaha — Custom-designed audiophile 2.1 speaker system offers a powerful and emotional performance that rivals soundbars; connect via Bluetooth to use as standalone speaker.
- Built-In Android TV (2) – Latest Android TV interface with a simple-to-use remote – including voice search with built-in Google Assistant. Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Hulu, HBO, Disney-plus, YouTube and more (3). Even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV (3).
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser Array Technology — Unique multi-array laser diode technology produces an exceptional level of brightness while significantly enhancing the black density.
- Elegant Design — Designed with simplicity in mind, the Epson EpiqVision LS300 Streaming Laser Projector has a clean and modern aesthetic to beautifully fit within any décor.
Epson PowerLite 675W 3200-Lumen WXGA Ultra-Short Throw 3LCD Projector
1 used from $784.99
- Powerlite 675W 3Lcd Proj 3200L
Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS500 Laser Ultra Short Throw Projector, 4000 lumens, 4K PRO-UHD, HDR, Android TV, Google Assistant, HDMI 2.0, Built-in Speakers, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming – Black
- Stunning Picture Quality up to 130" — Delivers an immersive, bright viewing experience for TV shows, sporting events, gaming and movies by accepting content up to 4K – for an amazing Full-HD HDR picture (1).
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser-Array Technology — A new type of laser projection that produces a stunning picture, while being just inches from the wall itself. No complex wiring or ceiling mount required.
- 4K PRO-UHD (2) Projection Technology — advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, resulting in an exceptionally sharp picture
- Advanced HDR Processing — 10-bit HDR (3) processing accepting 100 percent of the source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Incredibly Bright Picture — displays 4K HDR (3) content at an exceptional level of brightness of 4,000 lumens in color; for all-day viewing in virtually any lighting environment
Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-Throw Projector, Digital Laser Display with Full HD and 100% Color Brightness (Renewed) (V11H879520-N)
- Two-year projector limited and 90-Day lamp limited
- Transcendent viewing experience — place the projector just inches from the wall and get sharp, life-size images in Full HD resolution up to 10' diagonal — with no long cables, no shadows, and no glare — for a modern entertainment solution that won’t detract from your décor.
- Ultra bright laser technology — with a powerful 4, 000 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1) for 100% Color Brightness, plus Instant ON/OFF.
- Deep Black contrast ratio — features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2, 500, 000: 1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors. Focal Length: 4. 2 mm
- Advanced 3-chip design — 3LCD technology ensures no color wheels, no white segments and no rainbow effect. Dimensions Including feet- 19. 4 x 17. 2 x 7. 4 inches (W x D x H)
Epson PowerLite L200SX XGA 3LCD Short-Throw Laser Display with Built-in Wireless and Miracast
- Ultra bright — 3,600 lumens of color/white brightness (1)
- Large, easy-to-read images — 4:3 XGA resolution for true to life images up to up to 112" diagonal
- Laser light source life — virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace (2)
- Large display size — provides up to 2.5 times larger images than 75" flat panels
- Time-saving operation — display in seconds with Instant On laser light source
Epson PowerLite 680 3500-Lumen XGA Ultra-Short Throw 3LCD Presentation Display Projector V11H746520
2 used from $824.99
- Package Dimensions: 54.4 H x 24.9 L x 48.8 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 8.732 kilograms
- Connectivity technology: HDMI
- Country of Origin : China
Epson BrightLink 725Wi Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector - 16:10-1280 x 800 - Front, Rear, Ceiling - 20000 Hour Normal ModeWXGA - 4000 lm - HDMI - USB - Wireless LAN - 3 Year Warranty
- Projection Method: Front
- Projection Method: Rear
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Interactive: Yes
- Throw Type: Ultra Short Throw
Epson Short Throw Wall Mount (ELPMB45)
3 used from $84.79
- Flexible installation — wall mounting plate allows for easy installation using one or two wall studs.
- Easily adjustable — telescopic extension arm supports a throw distance from 27 to 47 inches.
- Ideal for virtually any image size — for projecting 16:10 content from 68 to 113 inches (PowerLite 525W or 535W), or 4:3 content from 63 to 106 inches (PowerLite 520 or 530).
- Easy image alignment — vertical and horizontal shift adjustments, plus pitch, roll and swivel adjustments.
- Protective covers included — conceals cables for a clean finish.
|Is Adult Product|
How to choose the best epson short throw
There are some things you should consider when buying a epson short throw. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a epson short throw. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your epson short throw and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most epson short throws fall within the price range of $ 1799.99 to $ 2275. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming – Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Epson Home Cinema LS100 3LCD Ultra Short-Throw Projector, Digital Laser Display with Full HD and 100% Color Brightness (Renewed) (V11H879520-N). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Epson BrightLink 725Wi Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector – 16:10-1280 x 800 – Front, Rear, Ceiling – 20000 Hour Normal ModeWXGA – 4000 lm – HDMI – USB – Wireless LAN – 3 Year Warranty
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the epson short throw you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Epson BrightLink 725Wi Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector – 16:10-1280 x 800 – Front, Rear, Ceiling – 20000 Hour Normal ModeWXGA – 4000 lm – HDMI – USB – Wireless LAN – 3 Year Warranty
3. The brand
Buying the epson short throw from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your epson short throw to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a epson short throw from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best epson short throw?
The best epson short throw is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Epson EpiqVision Ultra Short Throw LS300 3LCD Smart Laser Projector, 3600 Lumens Color & White Brightness, HDR, Android TV, Yamaha Speakers, Bluetooth, Sports, Gaming, Movies & Streaming – Black
Are there any good deals on epson short throw?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best epson short throw and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest epson short throw?
Although most of the cheaper epson short throw do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Epson BrightLink 725Wi Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector – 16:10-1280 x 800 – Front, Rear, Ceiling – 20000 Hour Normal ModeWXGA – 4000 lm – HDMI – USB – Wireless LAN – 3 Year Warranty
Where can I buy the epson short throw?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best epson short throw
We hope you liked the epson short throws that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,