How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen directional wireless access point . We would recommend using WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Mesh with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best directional wireless access point review:
WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Mesh with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
2 used from $94.46
- High Power and four external omnidirectional dual-band Antenna; With high transmission power up to 30dBm/ 1000mW and an enhanced receiver design, WL-WN572HP3 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5.8 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Weater-Proof RJ45 Connector, Integragted Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE). Passive PoE Support for Flexible Deployment
- Build in lightning arrester (15kV ESD), robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Multiple Operation Modes: WL-WN572HP3 supports AP, Repeater, Mesh operation modes. And under AP mode, it provides Client, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
Point to Point Wireless Bridge, Riiai 5.8Ghz 100Mbps Outdoor CPE 3KM Long Range Transmission Distance with 14DBi High Gain Directional Antenna, PoE Adapter,2 RJ45, for Barn Garage Shop, 2-Pack
- CPE028 is an outdoor high power and high-performance CPE, which works at 5G frequency. It supports Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point wireless connection. The transmission speed between 2 bridges max is 300Mbps. The highest network speed that can be achieved max is 100Mbps. To achieve the CPE function, one needs to act as a receiver and the other one as a transmitter.
- 3KM Transmission distance: 3 km (visible unobstructed environment), actual application distance should be less than 3KM. Built-in 14DBi directional antenna can significantly improve the transmission and reception performance of wireless signals. Trees will not block the transmission speed of the wireless bridge, suitable for warehouses or garages next to your house.
- Low Interference: 5G frequency makes it have better anti-interference performance, good compatibility, and strong anti-adjacent channel interference, better than 2.4 G traditional CPE; it can automatically adjust to the optimal transmission speed according to the actual signal strength and transmission distance.
- Support PoE power supply (50 meters) power supply, easy to install, and save cost, and compliance with 5.8GHz IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n standard, support CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT protocol.
EnGenius Technologies Wi-Fi 5 Outdoor AC867 5Ghz Wireless Access Point/Client Bridge, Long Range, PTP/PTMP, IP55, 26dBm Transmit Power with 19dBi Directional Antennas, GigE Port (EnStation5-AC)
- High-Gain 19 dB Directional Antenna Extend Wireless Networks Up to 5 Miles Point-to-Point
- Quad-Core CPU, 4x ARM Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz "Turbo Engine"
- 11ac Wave 2 Wireless Speeds to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Up to 30% Faster Throughput Over 11ac Wave 1 3x3 APs
- Optimal Bandwidth Supports Rich Application Delivery Over Long Distances
TP-Link 2.4GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission | Point to Point Wireless Bridge | 9dBi, 5km+ | Passive PoE Powered w/ Free PoE Injector | Pharos Control (CPE210)
1 used from $31.99
- Built in 9dBi 2x2 dual polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission Power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW. Power Consumption: 10.5 Watts Max, Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable
- System level optimizations for more than 5km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission)
- TP Link Pharos tdma (Time Division Multiple Access) technology improves product Performance in throughput, Capacity and latency Performance
- Centralized management system Pharos Control
NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAC104) - WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed | 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports | Up to 64 Devices | WPA2 Security | Desktop | MU-MIMO | Supports 3 SSIDs | 802.11ac
14 used from $15.96
- Fast dual band 802.11ac WiFi at a combined aggregate speed of 1.2 Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 867Mbps at 5 GHz)
- Factory tuned external antennas provide superior signal and far reaching WiFi coverage
- Advanced Security and Flexible Wireless Configuration - access point, and WDS point-to-point, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode. Memory:128MB NAND flash and 128MB DDR3 RAM
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices. IPV6 support for improved performance
- Easy to setup and configure with WiFi Protected System (WPS) button for easy one-touch client connectivity
TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor | Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Outdoor Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & App
2 used from $62.97
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use — The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage up to 200m+ range at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - Q&A' section or TP-Link website.
TP-Link EAP245 V3 | Omada AC1750 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
3 used from $70.00
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP245 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking integrates APs, switches & gateways w/ several control options offered - Hardware Controller, Software Controller & Cloud-Based Controller (Contact TP-Link for CBC Details). Standalone mode applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
TRENDnet 14 DBI WiFi AC867 Outdoor Poe Preconfigured Point-to-Point Bridge Kit, 4 DBI Directional Antennas, for Point-to-Point WiFi Bridging Applications, 5GHz, AC867, TEW-840APBO2K
- 5GHz WiFi AC867 point-to-point bridge kit
- Includes two preconfigured TEW-840APBO access points
- 14 dBi directional antennas
- Supports Access Point, WDS Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Station, and Client Bridge modes
- Proprietary PoE power adapters included
Meraki Go Indoor WiFi Access Point | Cloud Managed | Mesh | Cisco [GR10-HW-US]
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Indoor WiFi cloud managed access point with simple management from anywhere using the Meraki Go mobile app; easily add multiple admins to help manage your networking equipment
- FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES: Create guest WiFi with a tap, a custom splash page in seconds, or use guest insights to better engage with customers
- PEACE OF MIND: Remote visibility, troubleshooting tools, and alerts with the Meraki Go mobile app
- ALL-INCLUSIVE WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: Automatic updates, mobile app management and tech support included; mounting kit, GR10, QSG, PSU, and ethernet cables in the box
- COST EFFECTIVE & SCALABLE: Easily add acess points as your businesses coverage needs grow and simply manage from one place; desktop or wall mountable; mesh
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the directional wireless access point in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a directional wireless access point. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a directional wireless access point. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your directional wireless access point and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most directional wireless access points fall within the price range of $ 128.86 to $ 87.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Mesh with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna.
If you want something medium range, choose TP-Link 2.4GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission | Point to Point Wireless Bridge | 9dBi, 5km+ | Passive PoE Powered w/ Free PoE Injector | Pharos Control (CPE210). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TP-Link EAP245 V3 | Omada AC1750 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the directional wireless access point you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TP-Link EAP245 V3 | Omada AC1750 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
3. The brand
Buying the directional wireless access point from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your directional wireless access point to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a directional wireless access point from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best directional wireless access point?
The best directional wireless access point is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Mesh with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
Are there any good deals on directional wireless access point?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best directional wireless access point and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest directional wireless access point?
Although most of the cheaper directional wireless access point do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TP-Link EAP245 V3 | Omada AC1750 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
Where can I buy the directional wireless access point?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best directional wireless access point
We hope you liked the directional wireless access points that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,